Mother's Day Weekend
· There will be brunches Galore this weekend for Mother’s Day, but if you’re looking for something a little bit different here’s a copulation of events this weekend.
· The Greater Vancouver Food Truck Festival will be in Abbotsford this Saturday 11am-6pm. There will be live music, and Magician Wes Barker, face painting, photo booth, AND TWENTY FOOD TRUCK including Tacofino! OH YA! This event is being held at Thunderbird Memorial Square (right next to City Hall)
· There is a Vintage Spring Market on May 10 (4pm-9pm) and May 11th (10am-5pm) at 46050 Higginson Rd Chilliwack (Higginson Heritage Homestead). Admission is $5 children and parking are free
· Opening day of the Yarrow Farm Market is on Friday 4pm-8pm, located at 4380 Kehler St. Chilliwack
· The Hard Rock Casino is hosting a Mother’s Day Brunch. Doors open at 11am and brunch will be served at 11:30 until 2pm. Adults: $29.99 and children: $15.99. Tickets need to be booked in advance
· Lepp Farm Market is hosting a Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet! Adults $34.99 and children (12 and under) $17.99, and children under 5 are free! Not only do they have a variety of tasty treats, they also have an omelet station! Woot WOOT!
Social Media Marketing